Friday 13 June 2014

Gidday blue and new project bags

Finished a blue and cream Gidday Baby, this is part of stash dash :) this will be another for charity, still need to make a pink and white one for my step sis though.
I've also cast on a garter stitch shawl with the lovely coloured opal sock yarn I bought a while ago form the little prince range.
I ordered some custom made project bags a while ago form The Undercover Owl on Folksy, but unfortunately she is unable to make them (she's making no more once stock runs out on her shop), so I've ordered a couple form a new shop I found, nice bags, but no strap option, that I found anyway, the shop is AmeliaXJoy on Etsy.
The lovely bags I chose are:
Mushroom print (of course for me this was a must lol) it's a bit pink but having toadstools on I just couldn't resist lol
I also got a patchwork one coz I love patchwork but am rubbish at actually sewing lol love the fabric combinations on this one.
There were some other nice ones but only wanted to order a couple until I knew what they were like as a finished product :) I should also add these are not custom orders but stock items form her Etsy shop (link above).
14th-22nd June is World Wide Knit in Public week, the main day is tomorrow (14th) so get out your needles (and hooks, it covers crocheters too) and sit somewhere nice while making something stunning :) A park, coffee shop, cafe...wherever you wish to relax and enjoy :)
Hope you're all enjoying what you're working on, I need to knit faster, wish me luck :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment