Tuesday 17 June 2014

My patterns + turtle shell

My crochet hat pattern is free and super basic, my toddler wellie socks pattern is usually paid for (89p), just changed them to free as only ever had one sale. Which is a shame as they were only up at 89p and paypal took their share too, I think they were reasonably cheap but obviously the public didn't for such a simple pattern. They are now free anyway, if I ever amend them and make them have multiple sizes or yarn types I may add a fee but free for now. My fingerless mit pattern has been reduced to 49p from 89p and probably still won't sell but this one has a basic one size (depending on tension really) but in 3 different yarn weights, highlighted in their own colours for each instruction :)
My designs on ravelry
My turtle shell and hat has been used in a baby photo shoot :) taken by some old collage friends who now run their own studio...White Door Photography in Blackburn. Too cute!
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Turtle shell looks so good in the photo. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete