Friday 27 June 2014

Caped Crusader Cookie Jar

Caped crusader cookie jar, finally made the matching hat to the fingerless mitts I made an age ago lol
The colours really pooled at the brim of the hat, but as my tension changed for the different stitch sections it seemed to spread across the rounds. Last time I used a babylonglegs aran on a larger than mitts project it was a honey cowl and this diagonal spread worked across the whole project and looked really nice :) 
I'll most likely wear it with the dark section of the brim to the front of my head, but love the yellow coming in across the front further up :)
Front:
Back:
As I'd wear it...
This is another stash dash project :) So far I'm at; Total Yardage: 2496m
And still got till 7th August so really hoping if I can get another shawl and few small projects done I'll make it :) -fingers crossed-
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment