Monday 23 June 2014

So much frogging + outdoor play

I have wasted so much knitting time lol I have started a few projects, gotten a couple hours in and just frogged them coz didn't like the look of them or wasn't enjoying knitting it...not good for stash dash...
I have made a couple more loom bracelets, and a small charm that depending how the rubber band catches on needles could be a stitch marker lol made using a crochet hook from a 'made by mommy' tutorial on youtube (four leaved clover).
I'm just over half way through knitting chips and sausage for the out of school club lol
And I put together a storage box and slide in my yard with my step dad...my son loves the slide so much lol
He also helped grandad fix my tightened so much it was stuck tap lol
Again...not much knitting I can show...sorry, but cast on a greenfinch cowl tonight, taking me longer than the designer but only coz am rubbish at slip stitches...
Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment