Friday 27 June 2014

Pics for the update...

Picture time!
Finished the nettle tea shawl, it still needs blocking so all scrunched up but the colours look nice :)
I had this much yarn left lol approx 6g I probably could have done it a ridge longer but didn't want to risk running out of yarn.
I cast on another cookie jar hat in my caped crusader aran :)
I also used my new skein umbrella/holder...made hand winding balls easier :)
And could easily weigh balls to check they would be equal :)
Today I got tattooed :) Ponyo is outlined at the bottom but only got a pic of the top of Corpse Bride...so pretty :) and didn't hurt as much as I expected :)
Gonna work on my batman cookie jar lol will hopefully get it cast off today :) to add more yardage to stash dash :)
Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment