Tuesday 6 January 2015

Busy, busy :)

I drew and my son coloured in a card for my sisters birthday, very cute...
I'm taking part in the Foxes In Socks (FIS) hat KAL, it has a 50g minimum so these two baby hats are my first entry. On the left is the basic hat from the double time KAL but with DK rather than sock yarn held double, on the right is the ziggy beanie.
This is my second entry into the FIS hat KAL (#fishat on instagram). It's the barley hat out of babylonglegs aran (in caped crusader) on 4mm needles.
I've been trying to use my spinning wheel (kiwi 2) but am kind of failing right now, I'll keep trying, and a couple of people on ravelry and instagram have been giving me some good advice. I'm going to keep trying, but I know it's going to take some time. 
The whirl set upon my kiwi 2.
Some good advice...though it doesn't eliminate all the crazy lol
We've been to see the ducks which was fun, and it's been a while.
My mum likes her socks, though she now wants more, I said ok for christmas, she said no, sooner lol I'll try lol
And I've bought the bambeanies ebook from woolly wormhead, such cute patterns and some new techniques for me to learn and some to practice lol
I still have some boxing day yarn to arrive yet, but it's been shipped no, I|'ll be sure to show you, a clue, it's all rainbows in different colourways :)
Lots to do...
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment