Sunday 18 January 2015

more baby hats + update

Finished my 6th baby hat for the year, for charity again :) these two are also entries in the foxes in socks hat KAL. Both patterns are from the bambeanies ebook by wooly wormhead.
It snowed again last night, though not much today, it's started again this evening...hoping for milder weather soon...probably fruitless but I can hope lol
I don't know about you but this sure happens with me, I knit and it generally (but not always) helps to relax me, keep me together a little better than when I don't knit.
I've cast on the 'hello, gorgeous' mitts by sparklepunk-creations in a red sock yarn, not sparkle yarn for two entries, but honestly I don't think I'll be finished in time to enter the KAL in her group.
Really want to work more on mums socks but still waiting on the 2.5mm needles.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment