Monday 12 January 2015

Spiced cocoa

I've had a fairly easy day...managed to miss the crazy rain while going for bread and milk, had a hot and deep bath...it was short but 2 out of 3 is pretty good lol and have managed to watch some netflix and knit...all good things. My son has also been cute and given me cuddles, between hitting the floor rather hard with a maraca, at least it wasn't his head...if he goes to bed well and I can watch either some Downton Abbey season 5 or one of the many films I've bought but not yet watched before sleeping (hopefully through the night), I'll be a very happy mummy :)
Saw this on instagram and loved it :)
sheep > fleece > fibre > spinning > yarn > dye > knitting > happy
Finished a second pair of dark pink (raspberry...?) spiced cocoa mitts for my mum. Same as the last pair; sock yarn from deep stash held double on 3.75mm and 4mm needles.
I'm thinking of making a pair of these for myself out of geeks aurora colourway form felt fusion :)
I'd like to make some more hats for the foxes in socks KAL and gift/charity knitting.
I also still need to do the heel on my secret santa ankle socks lol and I need to cast on some for mum so I can then make some more for Bekki and myself :) I'd also like to make some more boo crew toys, and christmas tree decorations as gifts for this year...seeing how badly I failed at it last year lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment