Wednesday 20 May 2015

Bunny, beauties and quick update

My apologies in advance for the blunt descriptions and lack of details, my back is quite sore today, I've not been sleeping well as feeling ill in the night and I'm getting stressed with my sons ipod, which I may need to take to Manchester to get fixed, or if needed, replaced...preferably this week as it's half term next week and I'm not sure how he'd cope without it for such a long time.
I finished the bunny for a friend, she made a blanket for my cousins baby and wanted one so I made this as a thank you. I used 2.5mm needles and 9mm purple safety eyes.
My cable needle necklace arrived and is very pretty :)
New yarn from Fondant Fibre arrived too and is lovingly in my stash lol
I also bought more fibre, even though i haven't spun in ages, but it's so pretty and I like the small amounts of each colour. 
She also sent a stitch marker and a lollipop :) Thank you Deb :)
I made myself a few stitch markers too; stars, shells, a shell disc and an anchor clasp marker (progress keeper).
I've cast on a milo for charity, as it is Milo May over in the ravelry tikki group :) And my eleventh hour shawl needs just one more section and the bind off doing, trying to hold off till stash dash (with the knit girllls podcast) starts on Friday so the yardage will count :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment