Monday 25 May 2015

Milo May and update

My first Milo May for the month, a little late but done, and for charity in a blue sparkle yarn. I hope the parent of whoever gets it likes sparkle for boys or blue for girls. I'd have put my son in this but I also let my son have pink things which some parents don't lol
I ordered some new project bags in the sale with Alexandra McKenzie Mason on etsy, I love tartan and the others were just cute and lovely :)
I've wound this laal bear yarn (no longer available) into a cake, thinking it will become a handbrake cowl :)
We went down to the ducks and had fun throwing stones in the water :) he tried to climb over the rail at one point which scared me but he didn't manage it so that was a relief lol
The ducklings are growing fast and we even spotted a couple of rats. I don't mind seeing them there as it's in nature, rather there than in my house lol it's their home too but some people really don't like them.
I finished another square for charity, I used the 10 stitch blanket pattern but only went to 8" I need to keep referring to the corner instructions but the rest seems easy enough.
I finally finished my trillian shawl out of babylonglegs sw merino sock yarn in the caped crusader colourway :) and in time for it to go in the GGKSSK and Foxes In Socks catch up KALs as well as be included in stash dash :) I had only 2g left when I cast off and had been worried I'd loose yarn chicken for the last few rows :)
I've had this left over aran yarn in stash for a bit, I think I've enough for a barley hat or a bonbon and trying to decide which I'd prefer :) it would match my spiced cocoa mitts if I made a hat lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment