Friday 15 May 2015

Charity square and epic costumes!

I've knit another charity square, this one is a little geeky lol a subtle trekkie image in the middle :)
I so wish I could sew right now lol came across these Dr Who patterns for a TARDIS and dalek dress with corset feature, I do love a nice corset and Dr Who is awesome, not that I ever go anywhere to wear either lol
I've been thinking of lots of tings I'd like to knit and I'm still so slow, I want to cast on socks again but I'm worried my finger will split again so I keep putting it off. I also sadly need to wind a sock blank into a ball as I need it to start at the opposite end lol just my luck:)
One of my cousins got married today, I'm one of the last single people in my family...odd! I don't think I pictured myself alone, in fact I'm almost certain I didn't, but now I struggle to see myself with somebody. My son is a big responsibility and he isn't always understood or accepted, I worry no one will want to take on the added baggage of not only a child but a special needs one with violent out bursts too. Sorry I got all down on you. Hope all your crafting is going well and if anyone ever makes a Dr Who dress please feel free to share it with us :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment