Thursday 7 May 2015

Fruit, and egg muffins!


Ok for anybody who actually knows me...don't have a heart attack, but I got 2 of my 5 a day today lol not a common occurrence lol I had an apple and some orange juice before going to zumba, not managed to get there for 5 weeks so it was nice to go again but difficult. I can't go next week due to getting tattooed but fingers crossed I'll get there in 2 weeks, if not gonna be 4 as school holidays coming up again...
I've been wanting to make some egg muffins for a while and finally did for lunch today,they didn't look very tasty during prep lol made with eggs, smokey bacon, garlic sausage and a tiny bit of cheese.
The top one had spray oil in the tray and bottom had butter in it, the spray oil seemed better made. I had them with a toasted whole wheat roll and some beans (the cheese wasn't noticeable), it was nice but a little different :)
Craft wise...I finished a christmas knit, a little early but nothing wrong with that :) it was the champagne punch shawl and b/w pics are on my instagram, col on my ravelry.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment