Monday 11 May 2015

mini bonbon :)

Made a mini bonbon bunny for Kyla. It's on 2.5mm needles so it was eligible for the mini mania along over in the Susan Claudino ravelry group.
I used 9mm purple safety eyes and my 2.5mm hiya hiyas which are usually for lace socks :) I think it's really rather cute :)
The first one I knit for her was with chunky yarn so there's a bit of a size difference lol but means the small one is a good size for now and the bigger one for when she grows :) My son loves his big one and it goes all over the place with us, including to Kylas christening :)
It really is a great pattern, though a little painful on the joints at times, probably coz I have joint problems rather than the pattern lol but it's fun to knit and totally adorable, as many of her patterns are :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment