Wednesday 27 May 2015

Milo May and test knitting

I finished a second milo for the month of May :) it has an owl cable on it and is cute, but has a longer garter stitch bottom as didn't check sizing properly lol but it'll fit someone and keep them warm :)
I'm doing a shawlette test knit for sparklepunk with this gradient yarn I got ages ago from fondant fibre :) I'm nervous but hoping I'll do ok with it :)
This is true for both myself and my son, he has autism and I live with chronic pain, neither of these problems are visible and so people don't understand, it can be difficult and frustrating but with the help form my mum and my sons god father, things are mostly manageable, but we defiantly have good and bad days!
I've also cast on the barley hat I was thinking about while waiting for some info on the test knit, not far in but the colours are looking great. Need to remember that last time I made it too long so I need to try remember to start the decreases sooner lol
I've tonally caved and bought more yarn lol and tempted by some mystery yarn form countess ablaze too lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment