Wednesday 6 May 2015

Visit and knitting update

I've finally managed to knit a bit lol though I can only do it with a plaster on my finger still, and my gauge is looser for it...
These squares were crocheted by Bekki for the knit-a-square charity in South Africa to be made into blankets.
On their visit up I made them curry, nice and spicy and they said I could make it them again so taking that as a good sign lol
We also went to see Avengers: Age of Ultron, which was epic, just sayin' lol and my first cinema trip since 2013 lol
I cast on a dreaded bonbon bunny, just 3 more to go including this one lol but accidentally cast on 4ply not DK so wrong needle size and had to rip it back and start again...would be so much easier without a plaster on my finger lol
I cast on a geoknittrix designs shawl called the eleventh hour, which uses three weights of yarn and short rows...definitely interesting!
Though I've got a hole in a place I don't think is supposed to have a hole and I'm not sure how..?
Hope you're all getting lots done and feeling well, my back is really bad today after trying to get my son in the car n it slipping and now is very sore...hope it's better for zumba tomorrow...
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment