Saturday 11 January 2014

Caped Crusader Fingerless Mitts

Lovely Babylonglegs radiance aran yarn :) Only used 50g of a skein so cost works out at £5 (would be plus p+p but I collected it from her at Yarndale in September :)
I used the stretchy yarn over cast off to make the fit better, pushing a pram around every day I need plenty of space and comfort. I used this cast off for both the thumb and the fingers so no tightness and hindrance to movement for pram pushing and toddler carrying etc.
I would really recommend this yarn to anyone who isn't allergic to merino :) so easy to knit with, and being aran it grew super quick :)
Pattern now for sale on ravelry for 89p Sarah Gamson designs. The PDF contains pattern in sock (2mm), DK (3mm) and aran (4mm) weight yarns for size 6" to 6.5" wrist.
Happy crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment