Friday 3 January 2014

How annoying are iPads..? + what I didn't need lol

My son has an iPad 2, I'm trying to back it up to iCloud so that I can update the software, so that I can see if VLC videos will transfer to it and play on the iPad whilst he doesn't have WiFi access...annoying! Let's hope I get it sorted for him lol
On another note, today I bought more yarn (which I don't need lol), brown DK so I can make my son another vest, hopefully with the owl cable :)
I also ordered this Knit Now goodie bag, which again I didn't need lol in fact I have some cable needles, crochet hooks and knitting needles both straight and DPNs lol but this book has some gorgeous patterns in, I was tempted when it was in my local Tesco and am now glad I didn't buy it  (otherwise I'd have missed the offer). I love the Bramble Fern Sweater which was designed by a lovely lady I know Joeli Caparco. The design also has a hat and mitts that go with it, though she doesn't yet have the copyright back for them so are not for individual sale yet. I'm not sure if the back issue of Knit Now is available for them, but if not this book should have the whole set in it :)
I also got one of her patterns in a baby knitting book from ASDA, the Cheesy Toppe Bloomer Loaf set.
And on that note I'm off :) will post any new works when I start them :) have done another three rows on the cream scarf (taking sooo long, but I'll finish it eventually).
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment