Friday 31 January 2014

Day trip and update

Took my son to Blackpool Sea Life Center today, trust me to go the day there's loads of snow, felt like a blizzard, hurt as it hit my face...little man stayed in his bubble (rain cover) so nice and dry but my coat's still dripping...after the snow came heavy rain...oh what a day lol
Hard to see but this was in the crazy snow when it had calmed a little so I could get my phone out lol the famous Tower :)
The train ride home, watching the rain...more likely just loving being on a train lol
I went as I wanted a Merlin annual pass (last day of the big January sale) and could have had it posted if I didn't want a disabled pass and carer card (as they need to see evidence of disability and the carer card needs to be issued at the same time which you can't apply for online). Ahh well, little man had fun running round and the staff were really good with him, especially hats off to a team leader called Tom, top guy and really sweet to play with us for a little bit.
My son loves ducks, first he wanted a Kwazi plush but saw some ducks and swapped...as if we don't have enough spread between mine and my mums house lol but ahh well...he does so love to have lots of the same things.
Since home I've done a little knitting on the Totoro hat for my friends gift exchange but not half way through yet, but it will be done in time.
Hope you all are getting all you want done, Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment