Wednesday 29 January 2014

Herberts new friend that is staying lol

So the second cat I made is being gifted to my friend Lorraine who said she wants some...I'm not making her loads but she can have that one lol
So I made a new second cat to stay at home, so cute :) although I haven't decided on a name yet.
This one is smaller and have gone back to crochet arms as well as legs, the tail is still an i-cord. Chunky yarn with 5mm needles and hook, stuffed a little more than the previous two, so a little fatter than the others :)
After saying my friend could have this my sis said my niece would love a tiny one, so I'm now making one on 2.5mm needles (not cool lol) which is taking a while to grow as you may have guessed lol but she can play with it or use it as a toy for her many teddys and build a bears to play with lol
The temperature is dropping so hope you're all working on nice warm projects :)
My grandma has asked me to make a hat to match a cardigan she made for my cousins bump to be baby :) so need to make that, and a Totoro hat for my friend, the yarn is at least now bought lol so much to do, so little time!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment